Accredited Tour Guides
There are more than 100 Blue Badge Guides in South East England. The prestigious Blue Badge is awarded to those who have been selected, trained, examined and officially registered throughout the British Isles, thus ensuring the highest standards of professionalism in tourist guiding within a specified region.
In addition Canterbury has over 40 Green Badge Guides, who have been selected, trained, examined and officially registered to conduct walking tours of their city and its attractions.
Blue and Green Badge Guides have:
- They have an unrivalled knowledge of their area
- They can help others to explore its unique culture and heritage
- They provide a professional service that ensures great value for money
- They offer tours in at least 8 languages
- They can tailor their tours to your exact requirement
To find out more about the service or to book a guide see: www.southeastenglandtouristguides.org
To find out more about Guided Walking Tours around the historic city of Canterbury please visit: https://www.canterburyguidedtours.com/.