White Mill Rural Heritage Centre
The White Mill was built in 1760 and still has most of its original wooden machinery.
Windmill; Restored between 1960 - 1981.
Sails: Being renewed 2012 - 2014
The Engine House, restored in 1995, contains a Lister petrol engine which can be used to drive a Plate Mill to grind corn into flour.
The Miller's Cottage, built in the 1830's, and outbuildings are a rare survival of a complete milling site. Run for almost 100 years by the Stanley family, the windmill was supplying flour and animal food throughout the Victorian era, and worked on until 1957.
The Museum is housed in the Miller's Cottage and other buildings surrounding the mill.
There are exhibits of Farming and Craft tools, Kitchen & Laundry equipment, plus a complete Wheelwright's workshop and a Blacksmith's workshop complete with forge.
Photographs show Victorian Farm workers and local people 100 years.
Adults: £3.00 per person
Children: £1.00 per person
Concessions: Seniors £2.00 per person
Groups: Family Ticket: 2 Adults & up to 4 Children £8.00
Child age range: 15 years and under
Sandwich Guildhall Museum and Archives
Church view cottage sleeps 2
Chapel House sleeps 6
149th Open Championship 2020 – Royal St. George’s
St Laurence Church Christmas Fair