The Micro Museum
*Highly Commended Pride in Thanet Tourism Award 'Attraction Employee of the Year' 2016
DISCOVERY, NOSTALGIA AND UNLIMITED GAMES PLAY
Kent’s only Museum dedicated to home and personal computing.
The Micro Museum is the unique showcase of vintage home computers, games, toys and more.
- DISCOVER the history of personal computing and learn about the ideas and the stories of the inventors of the digital age.
- Indulge in some NOSTALGIA and see if you can find your first computer among the hundreds of exhibits on display.
- Unlimited PLAY on classic games included in the admission price.
FUN FOR ALL AGES, WHATEVER THE WEATHER
School or other groups welcome on weekdays when not open to the general public email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking
- Step free access to main museum and to The Games Gallery
- Accessible toilets in both buildings
OPEN 19th April - 31st August and 5-27 October on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holiday Mondays PLUS Mondays and Fridays during local school holidays - Opening hours vary so please check Museum website before visiting.
Please note museum closed during September
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Family/Group of 4 £15
Under 3's Free
All children 14 years old or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult