A long stretch of sand, coupled with ample free parking and a children's outdoor play area nearby, make Minnis Bay the perfect beach for an afternoon in the sun.
At high tide, usually a small amount of beach remains, except at spring time when the beach can disappear until the tide moves out again.
- Blue Flag Award 2023
- Designated for bathing
- Seasonal Toilets
- 2023 Seasonal Lifeguards: Weekends & Bank Holidays only Saturday 27 May – Friday 7 July and Daily Saturday 8 July – Sunday 3 September 10am-6pm
- Beach Shower
- Bay Information
- Picnic area
- Beach Chalets for hire (03333 660 661)
- First Aid point
- Parking and disabled parking
- Dog Ban in place from 1st May until 30th September (dogs not permitted at any time)
- BBQs allowed only after 6pm. Please take rubbish & coals, etc away, and ensure they are fully extinguished
Please remember, if you are visiting our beaches and bays, 'Respect, Protect and Enjoy' and leave only your footprints.
To find out about accessibility at this beach, please click here