St Peter and St Paul Church, Dymchurch
St Peter and St Paul Dymchurch is a 12th century Norman church, dating from about 1150. It is built from the same Caen stone as Canterbury Cathedral, filled in with Kentish ragstone.
The original Norman design of the church stood until 1821 when the building was enlarged to accommodate the flourishing congregation of the town.
Inside the church the magnificent Norman chancel arch remains, while outside two mediaeval scratch dials can still be found, one inside the porch and one on the south wall of the nave.