St Mary Church, East Guldeford

Built by Sir Richard de Guldeford and consecrated in September 1505, the church is unusual in that it is constructed of brick and is the only one of the Marsh churches in Sussex. An 18th century double-decker pulpit remains in the nave, while in the chancel there is a 19th century painted frieze of angels, illustrating the Six Days of Creation.


East Guldeford
TN31 7PA