Dymchurch Martello Tower

Fully restored and re-equipped with its cannon, this is one of 103 ingeniously-designed artillery towers, built from 1805 at vulnerable points around the south and east coasts to resist threatened Napoleonic invasion.

The tower is open between Easter and October, from 2pm to 4pm at weekends and Bank Holidays, and entry is free.

Address

Hythe Rd
Dymchurch
TN29 0TJ