*Open Monday & Tuesday 9am-6pm and Wednesday - Sunday 8am-6pm*
The Old Kent Market is on the site of the old Parade Cinema and has been lovingly restored to incorporate the building's history and heritage.
The building houses a range of different stalls selling food and crafts - including vinyl, baked good, craft ales, cocktails and lots more.
There is a range of pop-up stalls throughout the year.
- Gina's Old Kent Bakery - producing hand moulded bread and buns
- The Greek Kitchen - traditional Greek street food made with local ingredients
- Rat Race Margate - Official stockist of Ikon, Ben Sherman, Brutus, Gabicci, Merc, Penguin, Tootal, Relco, Trojan, Ska & Soul, Art Gallery, Lambretta, Solovair
- Mamma Mia Pizzeria - Delicious authentic Italian Pizza, Puccia and Pasta.
- The Old Kent Roastery - cupcakes, home made fudge, ice creams,speciality teas
- Uncle Yupy - serving Romanian food with mix of Poland, Italy, Spain and Sweden
- The Little Prince Margate - probably one of the smallest bars
- Lulu's Gelato - traditional, Italian small-batch gelato
- JFX - vintage, handmade, costume and eco conscious jewellery
- Herboristerie - herbal medicine clinic / dispensary
- Pricking Thumbs - piercing and tattoos
- BB’s Cafe and Bar - located in a red bus serving burgers, sandwiches and chips
- Festers Finds - selection of antiques and collectibles
- Mae’s Bar - cocktails
- Jaffna South Indian
- The Nook of Shadows - alternative gifts, homeware and apparel
- Okie Poke - build your own Poke Bowls