St Margaret's Museum
Directly opposite the main entrance to the Pines Garden is St. Margaret’s Museum and The Pines Garden Tea Room.
The museum features changing displays on local history including Ian Fleming and Noel Coward.
A new display has been created by The Bay Trust and Kent Wildlife Trust.
Access is via the Tea Room.
Entry to the Museum is FREE (donations welcome).
The museum is open Weds-Sun 1000-1630 including Bank Holidays.
Times for opening hours for the museum may change in the winter. Please contact the office.
Diwali at Ramada Dover
149th Open Championship 2020 – Royal St. George’s