Terms and Conditions
• The promoter is Visit Kent whose registered office is at 28-30 St Peter's Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2BQ.
• To enter the competition, you must be: a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required.
• Employees (or family members of employees) of Visit Kent or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• To enter the competition, you must complete the entry form on the competition page.
Canterbury Cathedral Lodge
- An overnight stay for two people to include Full English Breakfast and entrance to Canterbury Cathedral, along with a guided tour of the Cathedral.
- The prize can be taken mid-week, Sunday to Thursday night, from 03/03/20 until 30/05/20 or from the 01/10/20-01/12/20 and is subject to availability.
Mount Ephraim Gardens
- The family day ticket is for use during normal garden opening hours in our 2020 season on Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays between April and September from 11am until 5pm.
- Not for use during certain special events not organised by Mount Ephraim Gardens –currently A New Day Festival and the Pantaloons Outdoor Theatre event in August – see website for details.
- The ticket cannot be exchanged or refunded for a cash equivalent.
- The voucher holder may book their table any time Monday to Sunday between 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- All vouchers are to be redeemed against the cost of food at the Ambrette in Canterbury
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year's Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. Please ask when booking.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at The Ambrette Restaurants in the UK. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between restaurants.
- Vouchers for experience days (i.e. masterclass) are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact 07401 913339. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
- Menus May Change. Please see www.theambrette.co.uk to see the latest menus.
The competition opens at 12:00am 10th February 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 2nd March 2020.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Winners will be selected at random on 3rd March 2020.
• The winner will be contacted on the same day as the draw by email. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of the notification being sent, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw an alternative winner.
• The decision of Visit Kent in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Visit Kent is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third part connected with this competition.
• Visit Kent reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the Visit Kent control.
• No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered.
• The prizes are non-transferable.
• Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prizes with others of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Unless otherwise stated, prizes do not include any personal expenditure or other incidental costs other than those agreed by Visit Kent.
• Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• If Visit Kent has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of winner(s) or any entry), Visit Kent reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entry, entrant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Visit Kent does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
• Visit Kent is not responsible for the safety of any person(s) participating in winning experiences.
• Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Visit Kent and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponements or cancellations of the competition; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize; c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• By entering this competition, you consent to Visit Kent collecting and processing your data in order to determine a competition winner. You will not receive any additional information from us or partners unless you opt-in to these.
• If you also opt-in individually to receive email updates from any third parties associated with this competition, you consent for us to share your data with the parties you have selected and for them to send you promotional emails only in the future. They should give you the option to unsubscribe at any time.
• If you opt-in to receive email updates from our competition partners, please ensure you read their specific privacy policies to understand how they will handle your data
Once the winner’s details have been confirmed by email to Visit Kent, the contact details will be passed onto the business who’s prize it is that day to arrange the prize.