12 days of Christmas in Kent Competition Terms and Conditions
• The promoter is Visit Kent whose registered office is at 28-30 St Peter's Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2BQ.
• To enter the competition, you must be: a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required.
• Employees (or family members of employees) of Visit Kent or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• To enter the competition, you must complete the entry form on the competition page.
• The rules of the competition and the prize for 11th December 2018 are as follows:
Canterbury Museum and Galleries Annual Membership - Full T&C can be found online - https://canterburymuseums.co.uk/support/membership/ - Prize must be collect from the Visitor Info Desk at The Beaney, Canterbury within 3 months. Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of the competetion prize being annouced. We reserve the right to amend T&C's at any time.
The Canterbury Tales family ticket - Valid for 2 Adults and 2 Children, Not to be used with any other promotional discount or offer. To be redeemed by the 30th of June 2019.
Canterbury BID Handmade in Canterbury Giftbag: Made in Canterbury hamper: Canterbury Gin (£40), Madame Oiseau Chocolates (£16), a Canterbury Pottery Vase (£24) and a gift voucher for Ji Lin (£25). Total value £105. The gift hamper is offered at the discretion of Canterbury Connected BID. The items have no monetary value and are non-transferable.
• The competition entry period starts on 11th Decemeber at 12.00am and closes at 23:59 on 11th December 2018.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Winners will be selected at random on 12th December 2018
• The winner will be contacted on the same day as the draw by email. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of the notification being sent, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw an alternative winner.
• The decision of Visit Kent in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Visit Kent is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third part connected with this competition.
• Visit Kent reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the Visit Kent control.
• No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered.
• The prizes are non-transferable.
• Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prizes with others of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Unless otherwise stated, prizes do not include any personal expenditure or other incidental costs other than those agreed by Visit Kent.
• Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• If Visit Kent has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of winner(s) or any entry), Visit Kent reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entry, entrant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Visit Kent does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
• Visit Kent is not responsible for the safety of any person(s) participating in winning experiences.
• Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Visit Kent and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponements or cancellations of the competition; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize; c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• By entering this competition, you consent to Visit Kent collecting and processing your data in order to determine a competition winner. You will not receive any additional information from us or partners unless you opt-in to these.
• If you also opt-in individually to receive email updates from any third parties associated with this competition, you consent for us to share your data with the parties you have selected and for them to send you promotional emails only in the future. They should give you the option to unsubscribe at any time.
• If you opt-in to receive email updates from our competition partners, please ensure you read their specific privacy policies to understand how they will handle your data
Once the winner’s details have been confirmed by email to Visit Kent, the contact details will be passed onto the business who’s prize it is that day to arrange the prize.