Win - Six Weekends of Summer terms and conditions
• The promoter is Visit Kent whose registered office is at 28-30 St Peter's Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2BQ.
• To enter the competition, you must be: a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required.
• Employees (or family members of employees) of Visit Kent or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
• To enter the competition, you must complete the entry form on the competition page.
• The prize will be one set of attraction tickets from the list below and Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at a preselected Shepherd Neame Pub.
• The prize will be:
o Entry for two at Leeds Castle
o Entry for two at Hever Castle and Penshurst Place & Gardens
o Entry for two at Dover Castle
o Entry for two at Howletts and two tickets to the Treetop Challenge.
o Bike Hire for two people for one-day with Viking Coastal Trail Bike Hire and two AAA wristbands for Dreamland Margate
o Two tickets to Escape the Towers at One Pound Lane, Canterbury and a tour for two with Canterbury Historic River Tours
• The competition entry period starts on 26th July 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 2nd September 2018.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Winners will be selected at random on 4th September 2018
• The winner will be contacted on the same day as the draw by email. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of the notification being sent, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw an alternative winner.
• The decision of Visit Kent in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Visit Kent is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third part connected with this competition.
• Visit Kent reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the Visit Kent control.
• No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered.
• The prizes are non-transferable.
• Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prizes with others of equivalent value without giving notice.
• Unless otherwise stated, prizes do not include any personal expenditure or other incidental costs other than those agreed by Visit Kent.
• Incomplete entries, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• If Visit Kent has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of winner(s) or any entry), Visit Kent reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entry, entrant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
• Visit Kent does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failure of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
• Visit Kent is not responsible for the safety of any person(s) participating in winning experiences.
• Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Visit Kent and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponements or cancellations of the competition; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize; c) any act or default of any third party supplier.
• By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
• By entering this competition, you consent to Visit Kent collecting and processing your data in order to determine a competition winner. You will not receive any additional information from us or partners unless you opt-in to these.
• If you also opt-in individually to receive email updates from any third parties associated with this competition, you consent for us to share your data with the parties you have selected and for them to send you promotional emails only in the future. They should give you the option to unsubscribe at any time.
• If you opt-in to receive email updates from our competition partners, please ensure you read their specific privacy policies to understand how they will handle your data
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast at a selected Shepherd Neame Pub.
• Entrants must be over the age of 18
• Prizes must be redeemed with 12 months of the date of the prize draw
• Prizes are not transferable and must be redeemed by the named winner
• Rooms are offered at the rate of standard double or twin
• All bookings are subject to availability
• Dinner for two people, including drinks will be up to the value of £100
• Canterbury – The Millers Arms
• Thanet – The Royal Albion, Broadstairs
• Dover Castle – The Royal hotel, Deal
• Hever Castle – The Royal Wells Hotel
• Leeds Castle – The Dog & Bear, Lenham
• Howletts Wild Animal Park – The Marine, Whitstable
Entry for two at Leeds Castle
• Admission tickets valid for multiple use for one year and one day from date of issue.
• Tickets not valid for our special ticketed events throughout the year.
• Prizes must not be re-sold.
• Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
Entry for two at Hever Castle and Penshurst Place & Gardens
• Have no monetary value
• Cannot be transferred or exchanged
• Must not be re-sold
• Cannot be used for Twilight Christmas events
Penshurst Place & Gardens
• Comp tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other ticket, coupon, or offer
• Comp tickets cannot be exchanged for their monetary value
• Children under 5 cannot enter for free when accompanying an adult entering with a comp ticket, and instead will be charged our nominal £2.50 fee
• Comp Tickets must be used before the date stipulated on the ticket (28th October, the final day of the open season)
• Comp tickets allow free entry to two people to the House & Grounds only
Entry for two at Dover Castle
• Is not valid on event days with an additional charge
• The prize can be redeemed until 31 March 2019 but please check the website for opening times as these change throughout the year.
• No cash alternative
• Not to be used with any other offers.
Entry for two at Howletts and two tickets to the Treetop Challenge
• Prize includes 2 x day passes to Howletts Wild Animal Park and Treetop Challenge and must both be used on the same day.
• Prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash
• Day tickets and Treetop Challenge day pass must be used by 1st December 2018
• Treetop Challenge is only available at weekends from 31st August until December 2018
• Treetop Challenge is weather dependent, please call in advance of visit to avoid disappointment
• Please dress appropriately for this aerial activity, appropriate footwear must be worn.
• The Treetop Challenge has a Minimum height 1.2 metres and Maximum weight 18 stone.
Two AAA wristbands for Dreamland Margate
• Please note that height restrictions apply on all rides and we cannot guarantee that all rides will be in operation on the date of your visit.
• Events are subject to availability and operated on first come first served basis.
• The prize offered is for two wristbands for adults or children.
• Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over
• There is no cash alternative.
• The winner must book in advance and will collect wristbands at the ticket desk on arrival
• Visit the website for FAQs
• All Dreamland terms and conditions of entry apply
• In case of query, please contact Dreamland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01843 295887
Wristbands valid for one day visit only, for park admission during the park opening hours of 1000-1800 hrs between 1 August 2018 to 31 August 2019. The park is generally open on weekends and holidays between Easter and October half term, please check opening dates on the website before you travel.
A tour for two with Canterbury Historic River Tours
• This voucher entitles the holder to enjoy a complimentary tour for 2 adults
• This voucher cannot be exchanged for money, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.