Hever Castle at Christmas
25th November - 24th December 2017
Hever Castle & Gardens in Kent will once again be transformed into a magical wonderland this Christmas.
This year we're celebrating the history of Christmas Carols and the decorations in the Castle and grounds will reflect this theme.
- Visit the drop-in Santa on select dates
- Explore the illuminated grounds as dusk falls
- Follow the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' trail
- Wander through the beautifully decorated Castle rooms
- Hug-a-husky (weekends & select dates; suggested £2 donation)
- Fairground stalls & carousel (weekends & select dates; £1 per go)
- Free craft workshop for kids
Christmas Opening Dates:
Sat 25 & Sun 26 Nov
Wed 29 Nov - Sun 3 Dec
Wed 6 Dec - Sun 24 Dec
Please see the website for full details, timings and prices.
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Restaurant / Cafe / Tea shop
Hever Castle & Gardens
King Henry VIII
Hever Castle Luxury B&B
Hever Castle Medley Court
Hever Castle Autumn Colours
Hever Castle Halloween Half-Term Fun