GB Pizza Co
The award-winning GB Pizza serves delicious wood-fired pizza made from Great British ingredients, right on Margate’s beautiful seafront. With seating indoors and out, the restaurant has received a string of awards and accolades since it opened in October 2012. The restaurant recently opened a second site in London’s Exmouth Market.
- Runner-up The Observer Food Monthly’s annual awards, 2013
- Listed as one of the best cheap eats in the UK in The Sunday Times Top Restaurants under £50, 2014
- Described by The Sunday Telegraph’s food critic, Zoe Williams, as the “best pizza I’ve ever had”
- Kent’s only new entry into the Good Food Guide 2014
- Recommended in The Guardian, Telegraph & the Daily Mail
Pizza served: Monday to Sunday, 12pm-9pm (autumn/winter opening hours)