Christmas in Tenterden
23rd November - 25th November 2018
Buy local, meet the makers, sample local food and drink and enjoy a stunning High Street full of independent retailers, cosy coffee shops and quality restaurants.
There will be a train shuttle service from Rolvenden Station to Tenterden Town Station (about 10 minutes) with car parking available at Rother Valley Timber Yards adjacent to Rolvenden Station.
Venues for the Christmas Market include the High Street, St. Mildred's Church, The Woolpack Barn & Garden, Zion Baptist Church and Highbury Hall.
There's lots to keep you entertained, including:
- Traditional Christmas Market
- Snow machine - Winter Wonderland
- Hot Spot performance areas with live music, choirs and street entertainment
- Local artisan food producers
- Christmas Gifts and crafts
- Santa's Grotto behind the Woolpack and Town Hall
- Shops and cafes open late
The Christmas Lights procession and switch on will take place at 5.30pm on Friday 23rd November, please note that the High Street will be closed from Recreation Ground to Bridewell Lane between 4.40pm and 4.55pm
The Vine Inn
87 High Street sleeps 4
The Woolpack Hotel
Santa Specials on Kent & East Sussex Railway 1-2 Dec