Gin and Steam on the Spa Valley Railway
16th May - 19th September 2020
Take the 16.15 train from Tunbridge Wells West and enjoy canapes and Gin cocktails on board a steam train. This special service will run on the following dates: 16th May, 13th June, 18th July, 22nd August and 19th September 2020.
Arrive at Tunbridge Wells West for 16:00 and board the train ready to enjoy the first of your Gin Cocktails in the award-winning bar car 'Kate'. On reaching your table there will be a specially branded gin glass in which to enjoy your gin cocktails and also something to take home after the event. During the return journey everyone can enjoy two further cocktails at your table along with Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water. Canapés will also be served. Arrival back at Tunbridge Wells West will be at around 17:25.
Tickets cost £30 per person and includes:
- Train travel from Tunbridge Wells West to Eridge and return
- 3x individual 25ml Gins from the Anno Distillery in Kent, including their popular Kent Dry Gin, B3rry Pink Gin and Orange & Honey Gin!
- 1x 200ml Fever Tree Indian Tonic water
- A selection of 5 Canapés per person
- Access to Bar Car 'Kate' for purchase of additional Gin Cocktails or other alcoholic beverages
Baby changing facilities
Adults: From £6 single journey and £11 return to Eridge
Children: From £1.50 to High Rocks and £5.50 return to Eridge
Concessions: From £6
Groups: Please Email for rates
Child age range: 2-10
Concessions entry qualification: From £6