Ashford Festive Family Fun Day
17th November 2018
The Snowman™ and the Snowdog Return to Ashford for the Festive Family Fun Day.
Town Centre visitors are in for a treat as Ashford welcomes The Snowman™ and the Snowdog to this year’s Festive Family Fun Day on Saturday 17th November.
Ashford is proud to once again host another fabulous Festive Family Fun Day where town centre visitors can enjoy a whole day of Christmas activities and see the town gleaming under Christmas lights for the first time in the run up top Christmas.
• Families can visit The Snowman™ and the Snowdog as they make personal appearances in County Square shopping centre at intervals between 10.30am and 4pm. Make sure you bring a camera as photo opportunities will be available.
• Father Christmas is coming to town – Park Mall to be exact! Watch the magical parade and then visit Father Christmas in his grotto between 3pm and 5pm.
• And why not visit Father Christmas’ reindeer? Located on the lower High Street between 11am and 3pm, they’ll be chomping carrots after their flight from the North Pole but would love to meet everyone!
• There will also be live music on the bandstand throughout the day to add to the festive atmosphere.
• Starting 17 November, the festive lights will be on from midday to midnight in the run up to Christmas.
Take the opportunity to complete the Snowdog Art Trail which will be in it's final weekend. Pop into the Visitor Information to collect your trail map and see the amazing Snowdog merchandise which would make perfect Christmas presents.
Kippy's Paint your own Pottery Studio
Warren Farm Stable Cottage sleeps 4
Children in Need Rickshaw Challenge