Broadstairs October Food Festival
29th September - 1st October 2017
Friday & Saturday 10am -6pm and Sunday 10am - 5pm
Food Festival, a popular three day food festival features a range of Thanet and Kentish foods including cheeses, meats, artisan breads, pickles, cakes and pastries, all washed down with Kent wines, ciders and ales.
Now in its ninth year, the Broadstairs Food Festival is cooking up a few surprises for 2017 - Celebrity chats; cookery workshops; childrens activities PLUS over 100 stalls of Kent's finest food and drink.
This amazing festival is great for all the family: try out new tastes, new flavours; meet the producers - then stock up with loads of lovely goodies. FREE ENTRY
Set in Victoria Gardens, overlooking the sea, there is also a pop-up restaurant, food trail and cookery demonstration theatre, as well as over 100 stalls of local food and drink
• Tuesday 19th September 7pm for 7.30pm Taste of Kent at Yarrow Hotel, Ramsgate Road, Broadstairs
• Wednesday 27th September 6pm for 7pm Craft Beer & Food Pairing at Reef Bar & Kitchen, 37 Albion Street, Broadstairs.
• Friday 29th September 5.30-7.30pm Cheese & Wine Master Class at Chefs Theatre, Food Festival Site
• Saturday 30th September 5.30-7pm Dress to Impress - Gin Workshop at Chefs Theatre, Food Festival Site
• Sunday 1st October between 11am-3pm Wine Tasting at The Bottleneck, 9 Charlotte Street, Broadstairs
To find out more about these events please click here