1st July - 5th January 2019
Award-winning Gadds', modern brewers of East Kent, create fresh, local ale at their Ramsgate Brewery, selling it in cask and bottle to the best licensed outlets in the area.
Join a monthly tours of the brewery on the Broadstairs/Ramsgate border. See and hear how great beer is made, learn how an award-winning brewery is run, sniff and taste the hops and, most importantly, try some of the fresh, local ale itself!
The price includes a tour of the brewery, beer tasters and a pint (or two halves) of your choice. Strictly over 18s only. £12.50 + £1.18 booking fee.
To book places on tour, please click here
- Saturday 7 October – 11am, 12pm and 1pm
- Saturday 4 November – 11am
- Saturday 2 December – 11am
- Saturday 6 January 2018 – 11am
- Saturday 3 February - 11am
- Saturday 3 March - 11am
- Saturday 7 April - 11am
- Saturday 5 May -11am
- Saturday 2 June - 11am
- Saturday 7 July -11am
- Saturday 4 August - 11am
- Saturday 1 September - 11am
- Saturday 6 October - 11am
- Saturday 3 November - 11am
- Saturday 1 December - 11am
- Saturday 5 January 2019 - 11am
Brewery Tours at Gadds' the Ramsgate Brewery
Upton Lodge sleeps 10
Farmers' Market Thanet