The Millers Arms
The Millers Arms occupies a prime spot in the centre of the cathedral city of Canterbury, making it a perfect base for visitors to the World Heritage Site and Kent's coastal resorts and countryside.
The pub is a short walk from Canterbury Cathedral and the city's cobbled medieval streets, brimming with Tudor-beamed shops and The Marlowe Theatre.
The Millers Arms was built in 1826 to serve local mill workers and overlooks the Cathedral and the site of the old mill on the causeway. The pub, which includes 11 en-suite rooms, has been fully refurbished with modern facilities while retaining its character. Popular with the local community as well as visitors, the Millers Arms host quiz nights, a book club and a theatre society.
Customers can enjoy a meal in the restaurant, warm themselves by the inglenook fireplace or relax in the attractive courtyard garden. Traditional Kentish cask ale is always available.
Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs welcome
Restaurant / Cafe / Tea shop
The Marlowe Theatre
Kent Vegan Market at North Lane Car Park
Magical Medieval Christmas at The Canterbury Tales