Satisfaction Rolling Stones Tour
Join us on a fascinating and fun-filled coach tour of Dartford - Mick Jagger and Keith Richards' home town. Discover where Mick and Keith grew up and met before the formation of The Rolling Stones, the world's greatest rock and roll band.
The tour starts at Dartford Railway Station where Mick and Keith became reacquainted in October 1961.
The tour features;
- Dartford Railway Station where Keith and Mick became reaquainted on platform 2 in October 1961
- The hospital where they were born
- Keith's teenage home
- Holy Trinity Church where Mick was christened and Keith sang in the choir
- Keith's childhood home
- Mick's childhood home
- Wentworth Primary School where Keith & Mick first met
- Dartford Technical College where Keith attended (now Wilmington Grammar)
- Mick's teenage home
- Dartford Grammar School where Mick attended.
Guests will have the opportunity to obtain refreshments before finishing the tour back at Dartford Railway Station.
Tour runs every Saturday and Sunday at 12:30pm.
Credit cards accepted (not American Express)
Concessions: Please contact for specific group rates
Min visitors per group: 10
Max visitors per group: 28