All Saints Church

All Saints Church is the Parish Church of the County Town of Kent. It was built by Archbishop Courtenay in 1395 and is the oldest medieval building in public use in Maidstone.

It forms the central part of All Saints Heritage Area which contains the Archbishops' Palace and other buildings all dating from 1395.

Address

Mill Street
Maidstone
ME15 6YE