All Saints Church, Burmarsh
At 13ft (4m) below sea level, this is the lowest of the Marsh churches in its elevation. The south entrance is through an impressive Norman doorway typical rounded arch and mouldings topped by
a grotesque man’s face. Two of original mediaeval bells from around 1375 are still being rung today, while original tenor bell, dedicated to the Magdalene, sadly cracked, can be seen on the floor of the church.